Ilse Jacobsen Rain 128 Dark Blue Orion
Ilse Jacobsen Rain 128 Dark Blue Orion. A feminine and functional raincoat in a flattering and comfortable a-shaped silhouette. Style is made of breathable soft shell material and body length is just below the knee. The style features a detachable hood, slits in side seams with press buttons, button closure at arm wrist, Ilse Jacobsen Hornbæk reflective logo on left sleeve and a YKK 2-way aqua guard zipper along center front and at pockets. This functional material resists water pressure up to 5000 mm. On top of the fabric we added an Ecorepel water and dirt repellent coating to ensure your garment a long life. All seams are taped. Composition: Shell 94% Polyester, 6% Elastane. Bonding 100% Polyester fleece. Functionality: W/P 5000 mm, M/P 3000 g/m2.
Team it with our cozy new bobble hats to complete the look https://ivorylane.ie/product-category/knit-hats/
- The sophisticated Ilse Jacobsen™ Soft Shell Functional Rain Coat with Removable Hood is cut in a relaxed fit with removable for versatile wear. The trench coat is crafted from a lightweight, subtle waterproof rubberized polyurethane fabrication and features a removable drawstring hood, sealed zipper hand pockets and snap-button side slits.
- Long sleeves with snap-button cuffs.
- YKK 2-way zipper front closure with a snap-button storm flap cover.
- Double-welded seams with logo taped interior seams.
- Curved back hemline.
- 94% polyester, 6% elastane.
- Machine wash, hang dry.
Composition: Exterior – 94% polyester, 6% elastane. Interior – 100% polyester
Wash: Machine washable at 30˚C without fabric softener
Size and Fit:
- Loose Fit