Ilse Jacobsen Rain 128 Rhubarb
Ilse Jacobsen Rain 128 Rhubarb A feminine A-shaped raincoat in a loose fit. The raincoat has a discreet Ilse Jacobsen Hornbæk logo on left sleeve. The hood is detachable. The style features side pockets with zips, fancy slits in side seams with press buttons, button closure at wrist and a YKK 2-way zipper at center front. The softshell exterior is treated with Eco-repel making it water and wash resistant and the interior fleece lining features taped seams keeping you warm and dry even in the heaviest downpour. Team it with one of beautiful new scarves tocompletethe look https://ivorylane.ie/product-category/accessories/knit-scarves/
- The sophisticated Ilse Jacobsen™ Soft Shell Functional Rain Coat with Removable Hood is cut in a relaxed fit with removable for versatile wear. The trench coat is crafted from a lightweight, subtle waterproof rubberized polyurethane fabrication and features a removable drawstring hood, sealed zipper hand pockets and snap-button side slits.
- Long sleeves with snap-button cuffs.
- YKK 2-way zipper front closure with a snap-button storm flap cover.
- Double-welded seams with logo taped interior seams.
- Curved back hemline.
- 94% polyester, 6% elastane.
- Machine wash, hang dry.
Composition: Exterior – 94% polyester, 6% elastane. Interior – 100% polyester
Wash: Machine washable at 30˚C without fabric softener
Size and Fit:
- Loose Fit